[kronolith] Kronolith H5 (4.2.17) (final)

Jens Wahnes wahnes at uni-koeln.de
Tue Jul 5 20:22:45 UTC 2016

Michael J Rubinsky wrote:

> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Kronolith
> Calendar Application version H5 (4.2.17).

After upgrading to version 4.2.17, I'm having some very strange error
with Kronolith's CalDAV functions on one particular server (all is fine
on another). Since I was doing the upgrade to do some tests with CalDAV
problems, I thought this could be because of the experiments I did
before, but even after re-installing the whole Kronolith package with
pear, the problem remains. In the logfile, there is a message that says

EMERG: HORDE [kronolith] Class 'Kronolith_Icalendar_Handler_Dav' not
found [pid 17821 on line 822 of "[...]/kronolith/lib/Application.php"]

when trying to change an event through CalDAV. Of course, I checked that
all relevant files (i.e. lib/Application.php as well as
lib/Icalendar/Handler/Dav.php and lib/Icalendar/Handler/Base.php) are in
fact there, are readable by the webserver user and do not contain syntax
errors. So I don't know what what's going on in this case. Why is the
Kronolith_Icalendar_Handler_Dav class not being found?

Since all "normal" Web-GUI functions are OK, maybe there is some magic
command that I could run from PHP Shell in Kronolith's context to find
out what is causing this?

Thanks
Jens