[kronolith] 'Help' CalDev/CarDev integrations

David McCann david at bespoke.cx
Wed Jan 25 08:38:04 UTC 2017

I am unable to add an email address in Horde-Global Preferences, and because of this I cannot push invitations for events in any of the Horde calendar, and iOS mail and Mac OS Sierra Version 10.12.2 Mail programs.

The CalDev and CarDev databases are connected, and events themselves can be shared, but how do I insert an email address if there’s no option in the Ux.  Is there an administrator function I don’t have access to?

Help!

Dave.