[kronolith] Tags lost after Horde update

Christopher 'm4z' Holm them4z at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 10:57:08 UTC 2017

Greetings and thanks for doing Horde,

I recently updated our company Horde instance from version 5.0.2 (on
an ancient openSUSE 13.1) to 5.2.12 (openSUSE Leap 42.2). The upgrade
went well overall, but apparently, for all Kronolith events, the tags
are now missing from the "Tags" tab, these are all empty.
Looking at the "rampage_tag*" tables in the database, they still seem
to exist, however they aren't displayed at all. (Adding new tags seems
to work fine.)

How can I get the tags back? Or is this expected behaviour that I
overlooked in the change notes?

--
Thanks for your time
   Christopher 'm4z' Holm

"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense
and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is
beautiful and his children smart." --H. L. Mencken