[kronolith] Calendar entries in wrong calendar

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 02:34:50 UTC 2018

Em 29/03/2018 10:09, Jan Schneider escreveu:

> Zitat von Jens Grüntjes <jens.gruentjes at ebira.de>:
>
>> Zitat von Jens Grüntjes <jens.gruentjes at ebira.de>:
>>
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> I have a strange problem with some user's calendars. The strange
>>> thing is that, if user a accepts an invitation from a mail sent to
>>> him, the calendar entry is generated in user b's calendar.
>>>
>>> We investigated this a bit and found out the following: user a
>>> logged in into Horde sometimes with uppercase username "A" and
>>> sometimes with lowercase username "a". There were two calendars for
>>> the user, one of which could be accessed by "a" and the other one
>>> accessible by "A".
>>>
>>> We looked into the database and found the two different calendars.
>>> We then modified the database entries (in table kronolith_events) so
>>> that every event for calendar "A" was moved to calendar "a". After
>>> logging in as "a" every event from calendar "A" appeared in calendar
>>> "a". When the user creates a new event this is correctly created in
>>> his calendar. But when the user accepts invitatiobs sent by mail
>>> then these events are created inside the calendar from user b. User
>>> a doesn't even have permissions to write in user b's calendar.
>>>
>>> BTW: User b has almost the same problem when accepting invitations
>>> by mail. His entries are generated in user c's calendar. But I guess
>>> this is closelay related to my first problem.
>>>
>>> Did I misconfigure something in Horde or did I break something by
>>> updating the database entries mannually?

I think I had something similar in the past.

What I did was normalize all login names using a hook like this, so that
all users names were saved in the DB with lower cases only, even when
the user logged-in with "Hisname" instead of "hisname".

horde/config/hooks.local.php:

<?php
class Horde_Hooks
{
     public function authusername($userId, $toHorde)
     {
         return $toHorde
             ? Horde_String::lower($userId)
             : $userId;
     }
}

As for the DB, I had to manually change all the "Uppercase" x
"lowercase" names.

Hope it helps.