[kronolith] Reminder bei events

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Fri Aug 24 18:39:27 UTC 2018

"John H. Bennett III" <bennettj at thebennetthome.com> schrieb:

> Really, are you that ungrateful?  It is *FREE* software, and the devs
> always say patches are welcome.

Really, I already tried to write some patches for Horde...
It's really barbarous! Documentation is almost impossible to understand, the
API are really confusing and no comments in code...
A really simple change in the code is a very hard test for headache pills...

And, by the way, I know the patches are always welcome, but no answer to a
__REALLY__ serious bug over an year is for me really hard to understand...

And finally: "free" does __NOT__ mean "you must accept all the ... you got".
If the program does not satisfy (anymore) my whishes and it is for me not
possible to patch it (see over), then I'll looking for an alternative.

Regards
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)