[kronolith] One of my shared calendars does not get synchronized using DavDroid

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Mon Sep 17 10:16:54 UTC 2018

Hi,

suddenly just one of my shared calendars does not get synchronized with
my Android Smartphone. This one shared calendar does no more appear in
my Android calendar App. I tried another app with the same result.

I don't get any error message on the Smartphone when synchronizing my
calendars using the App DavDroid on my smartphone.

I am using the newest version of all horde components on my server.
I cleared the cache of the DavDroid App on the smartphone - no effect.

All calendar events (also of all shared calendars) are displayed
normally on the horde website on my server.
I can't find no error messages on the server concerning calDAV sync.

What can I do? Thank you for any hint.

--
Regards from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber