[kronolith] set remote calendar as default

Zsombor horde-kronolith at tuxworx.hu
Fri Mar 8 09:06:49 UTC 2019

Hello All,

I have installed the latest vesion of Horde + IMP + Kronolith.
All is working fine.

I have added my NextCloud calendar as remote calendar to Kronolith.
Everything is OK, 2way sync works as expected.

Only one feature I couldn't set up: can I set this remote calendar my
default one?

When I get a mail with a calendar event (with an attached .ics file) IMP
adds it to the default calendar and there is no option for select the
remote calendar.

Is there a way to either set my remote calendar as 'default' or have a
drop down list of available calendars in IMP?

Thanks,
Zsombor