[kronolith] What means "a:0:{}"

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Wed Apr 3 12:01:16 UTC 2019

Am 03.04.19 um 12:45 schrieb Arjen de Korte:

> I would suggest to read up on the developer documentation for Horde
> (https://dev.horde.org/) and use the appropriate API to handle the
> events. You really shouldn't mess with the database bypassing the API.

Ok, I understand that I really should give up to manipulate the database
in that way I used to do until now.

Unfortunately, I'm overwhelmed with how I can use the API. It would be
nice to give me an example or a link to some site where I can see how to
include the necessary files and how to use the appropriate functions.

I have some experience in coding with PHP but not much experience in
working with foreign libraries ...

But let me say, that my approach to change the data directly worked good
until now. Only the synchronization (DAVx5 on the smartphone) makes
problems that I could noct solve ....

Thank you very much for giving me hints.

--
Regards from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber