[kronolith] Duplicate Calender events appearing

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Fri Dec 20 21:05:01 UTC 2019

  So, in the month of December, calendar events for one user saw all
recurring events appear 4 times in Kronolith on the day it was suppose
to display.  This user has an iPhone and two separate iPads.  The
events were shown in kronolith and all iDevices four times.  For
one-off events, those would appear twice.  If they go through and
delete all the duplicates, it seems to be ok again.

For example, if they put "go to gym" on a Wednesday and set the
reoccurance to 6 (for 6 weeks), it should show that event 4 times on a
Wednesday for the next 6 weeks.  If you delete the "bottom" 3 of them,
then it is ok again.  It was right, but suddenly one day  they look
and the events are duplicated everywhere.

This happens every few months where items are duplicated multiple
times.  Birthdays are NOT shown multiple times, these come from the
Address Book.  HOWEVER, there has been many occasions where the
birthday is correct in the Address Book, but is off by one day when
viewing in the Calendar (using Kronolith).

Using:

Horde 5.2.21
Kronolith 4.2.27
ActiveSync 2.41.0

Strange.  The current calendar is ok, but what should I do to try to
figure out how/where/when all the duplicates reappear?  I'm not sure
if this is a Kronolith issue or something that ActiveSync might be
doing.

  Thanks!

brent