[kronolith] Kronolith Agenda View

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 11:05:56 UTC 2019

On Tue, 31 Dec 2019 at 11:57, Arjen de Korte <build+horde at de-korte.org>
wrote:

> Citeren Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:
>
> > Hallo,
> >
> > is there anyway to increase the time-frame of the Agenda view?
>
> Yes. See the headers which list, day, workweek, week, month and year.
> Either I don't understand the question or you completely missed these
> buttons.
>
> > In the best case, this would be customisable by the user (5 days, 7
> > days, 14 days, etc.)
> >
> > But in the worst case, I can change this on the back end.
>
> ???

Hi Arjen,

You didn't understand the question :)

so, using the headers you referenced, there is the Agenda option last in
the list - and if you click on that option, the calendar displays in list
view - but only 7 days worth of events.

The user would like to see at least 2 weeks.

The problem seems to be that once one changes to Agenda view, the
time-frame is limited to a week and cannot be changed.

[image: image.png]

Regards

Simon