[kronolith] Kronolith events not visible in Google calendar

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Mon Oct 12 20:49:42 UTC 2020

Today I tried for the first time to subscribe a Kronolith calendar in
Google calendar.

I used a CalDAV URL like this:

https://example.com/horde/rpc.php/calendars/username/calendar:gO8NqonqPBun1TwWNl788w1/

No username and or password was required by Google calendar and I got no
error message. The Kronolith calender is listed under "More calendars"
but I don't see any events of the subscribed calendar.

I suspected the cause was with wrong permissions. Even if I change the
permissions in Kronolith to share the calendar with all the world I
don't see any events in Google calendar.

Thank you for help.

--
Regards from Austria
Ferdinand Gruber