[kronolith] mail notificationof new events

Christopher 'm4z' Holm them4z at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 12:02:39 UTC 2021

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 2:26 PM Zsombor <horde-kronolith at tuxworx.hu> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> When I create a new event on the WebUI all the participants get an
> email to accept the event.
>
> When I create a new event on a phone (Android) [...] noone gets the
> notification email of the new event [...]
>

> How is this possible?

Do you have a (system) cron job for kronolith? Otherwise, the
notifications are triggered by users using the WebUI only (maybe even
for their own events only; I don't know the details).

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
   Christopher 'm4z' Holm

"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense
and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is
beautiful and his children smart." --H. L. Mencken