[kronolith] Inline HTML not displayed properly for Kronolith events

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Fri Jan 29 15:32:43 UTC 2021

  Quoting Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

> Hi, active content in invitatations might have Security implications
> - just like with emails. I have never noticed this behaviour though.
>
> Proper ical has plain text in the default description and optional
> html in an X-ALT-DESC field. Can you please send me an example?
> --
> Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Gerät mit K-9 Mail gesendet.

Hi Ralf, I should have also mentioned that I see this behavior for any meeting invitation.  For example those generated by Cisco Webex or Zoom.  The problem is even worse with these meeting invitations because the often have very long multiple line links to join the meeting and these are all broken when viewed.

Is there any way I can enable html view of the even body system wide?  This is currently a major problem for our users.

Thanks