[kronolith] Howto use the kronolith API

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Tue Feb 16 10:55:03 UTC 2021

Am 12.02.21 um 17:58 schrieb Ferdinand Gruber:

>>> Content_Tagger class not found. Please make sure that the "Content"
>>> application is installed
>>
>> Well, is it installed? ;-)

Now I found out, that before this message there are some other errors in
the log of the server.

journalctl:

ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's
ini settings at this time
session_set_cookie_params(): Cannot change session cookie parameters
when session is active
session_cache_limiter(): Cannot change cache limiter when session is active
session_name(): Cannot change session name when session is active
ReflectionException: Class IMP_Factory_Imap does not exist in
/usr/share/php7/PEAR/Horde/Injector/Binder/Implementation.php:65

Seems there is something wrong with SESSION management. Is there is a
conflict between the SESSION that has been startet before from my PHP
script and the SESSION that horde has started?

How can I solve this?

I also tried some simplifiction in the code of the script snippet that
causes the errors:

require_once '/srv/www/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Application.php';
Horde_Registry::appInit('kronolith', array());

$registry->setAuth($user, array("password"=>$pw));

try {
     $result = $registry->call('calendar/import', array($ical,
'text/calendar', $calendar_id));
} catch (Horde_Exception $e) {
     $cli->fatal($e->getMessage());
}