[midas] Fwd: Problem using Midas

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Thu Apr 10 12:39:04 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from "" <ruben at webmeesters.net> -----
    Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:21:28 +0200
    From: Ruben van der Steenhoven <ruben at webmeesters.net>
 Subject: Problem using Midas
      To: Marko <marko at oblo.com>

Hello Marko,

long time since we spoke, perhaps you don't even remember me, i translated
Giapeto in Dutch for you.
I am still trying to get Midas to work, but there seems to be something missing.
To be precise, the class date is missing, which should be in
/horde/lib/Date.php, but that module is not available.
This is the errormessage i get when i click a campaign:

Warning: getdateob(Date.php) [function.getdateob]: failed to create stream:
Onbekend bestand of map in /var/www/webmeesters.net/horde/lib/Form.php on line
1278

Could you have a look into this?

And one more question: If this would be fixed, would i automatically see the ads
i setup in the campaigns on the CMS website?

--
Kind Regards,

Ruben van der Steenhoven,
Webmeesters.

Dit bericht is verzonden via de Webmeesters webmail-client.
Bij vragen of problemen mail naar postmaster at webmeesters.net

----- End forwarded message -----