[midas] unable to upload image file

David Chang david at thbuo.gov.tw
Mon Apr 21 16:26:57 PDT 2003

Yes, in horde/config/conf.php
/**
 ** Virtual File Storage
 **/

// If a VFS (virtual filesystem) backend is required, which one should
// we use? Options are 'file' and 'sql'.
$conf['vfs']['type'] =3D 'sql';

// What configuration parameters should be set for the VFS system? For
// the 'file' driver, the only parameter is 'vfsroot' - where on the
// real filesystem should Horde use as root of the virtual
// filesystem. For the 'sql' driver, configure $conf['sql'] in the
// Horde Database section above.
$conf['vfs']['params']['vfsroot'] =3D '/tmp';

=A4=DE=A5=CE Marko Djukic <marko at oblo.com>:

> you have vfs set up properly?
>
> marko
>

> Quoting David Chang <david at thbuo.gov.tw>:
>
> > There are four tables exist in DB:horde
> > #
> > # Table structure for table `midas_campaigns`
> > #
> >
> > CREATE TABLE midas_campaigns (
> >   campaign_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
> >   client_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
> >   campaign_name varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
> >   campaign_link varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
> >   campaign_start date default NULL,
> >   campaign_end date default NULL,
> >   campaign_quantity int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
> >   campaign_keywords varchar(255) default NULL,
> >   campaign_image varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
> >   campaign_showings int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
> >   campaign_clicks int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
> >   PRIMARY KEY  (campaign_id)
> > ) TYPE=3DMyISAM;
> >
> > #
> > # Table structure for table `midas_campaigns_seq`
> > #
> >
> > CREATE TABLE midas_campaigns_seq (
> >   id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
> >   PRIMARY KEY  (id)
> > ) TYPE=3DMyISAM;
> >

> > #
> > # Table structure for table `midas_clients`
> > #
> >
> > CREATE TABLE midas_clients (
> >   client_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
> >   client_name varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
> >   PRIMARY KEY  (client_id)
> > ) TYPE=3DMyISAM;
> >

> > #
> > # Table structure for table `midas_clients_seq`
> > #
> >
> > CREATE TABLE midas_clients_seq (
> >   id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
> >   PRIMARY KEY  (id)
> > ) TYPE=3DMyISAM;
> >

> > ???? Marko Djukic <marko at oblo.com>:

> > then