[mimp]mimp registries

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra at cdcixis-na.com
Wed Dec 18 11:48:31 PST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck@horde.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 11:30 AM
To: mimp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [mimp]mimp registries

Quoting "Ibarra, Michael" <m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com>:

> I've begun playing with mimp and it looks like it is still setup
> to use an old version of horde, or is it just the INSTALL
> file as it mentions horde/config/horde.php? In any event, I
> am not sure if I should be attempting to configure mimp with
> the conf.xml file supplied, I am unable to see any mention
> of mimp in the "Configuration" of "Administration".
>
> I know that mimp is still in dev stage, but if anyone has even
> a broken version, please let me know as I would like to begin
> playing with it.

CH > It actually works, kinda (without mailbox paging). Ignore docs/INSTALL
for
CH > now and set it up like any other HEAD application (if it doesn't show
up in
CH > the config menu, make sure you're looking for Mobile Mail, and make
sure you
CH > have it defined in registry.php).

I am running latest HEAD, as of today, and I see no mention of mimp or
Mobile Mail anywhere within the horde/config/registry.php. Shall I just
create a new entry for mimp? Or am I running the wrong version, missing
something?

Thank you,

-mike