[mimp]mimp registries

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra at cdcixis-na.com
Wed Dec 18 14:12:11 PST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck@horde.org]

Quoting "Ibarra, Michael" <m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com>:

> I am running latest HEAD, as of today, and I see no mention of mimp or
> Mobile Mail anywhere within the horde/config/registry.php. Shall I just
> create a new entry for mimp? Or am I running the wrong version, missing
> something?

CH > Ah, my bad, I never added it to registry.php.dist. It's there now; you
can
CH > also just copy and modify any other app's entry; just change the status
CH > 'notoolbar' so it doesn't show up in the Horde menu.

Yup, It is what I did, but I thought I was wrong because I had used a
browser to test it with instead of say lynx, haven't downloaded an
emulator yet.

One more thing, I now have to log in twice, perhaps an entry for mimp
horde/config/conf.php as well? For this one, I am lost :)

Thanks again,

-mike