[mimp] mimp flicking login to horde

eliot at realtsp.com eliot at realtsp.com
Thu Apr 10 23:18:13 PDT 2003

Hello all,

So I saw Chuck's earlier post about using a composite auth driver to switch btwn
imp and mimp logins depending on the browser and did this in my
horde/config/conf.php.

But I found that my phone was being redirected to the horde login page, rather
than the mimp one. The problem seems to be at line 59 of mimp/lib/base.php:

if (!(Auth::getAuth() || (Auth::getProvider() == 'mimp'))) {
    Horde::authenticationFailureRedirect();
}

Auth::getProvider() of course returns 'composite', and mimp flicks over to the
horde login. I found with these lines commented out I could log into mimp on my
phone just fine.

Is there something wrong here or was horde supposed to flick the login back to
mimp somehow?

Eliot Stock
Real TSP