[mimp] mimp problem Netscape and Explorer

Umut Arus umuta at sabanciuniv.edu
Mon May 5 19:52:35 PDT 2003

Hi,

    I 've installed "horde3.0-cvs", "imp" and "mimp", and configured
settings. I want to advise for some problems.

 Some browsers don't show username and password box like IE6.0 and
Netscape 7.01 on any machine and EudoraWeb at PalmOS. But every browser
shows "Welcome to Horde", mail server drop-down menu and "Log in"
button. What can I do for remove to suggestion?

   One more problems; mimp have turkish character problem.

Thanks for help...
Regards.

--
Umut Arus