[mimp] Re: Re: mimp problem Netscape and Explorer

Umut Arus umuta at sabanciuniv.edu
Tue May 6 00:35:48 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have a problem, username and password box don't show at mimp login.php page.
login.php show only "Welcome to Horde", mail server drop-down menu and "Log in"
button some browser (Explorer and Netscape). How can i do for show username and
password box at Explorer and Netscape versions?.

Additional problem is turkish character don't correct displaying at all
browsers.

What is your suggestion?
Thanks.