[mimp] How to access mimp without horde frames.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Tue May 13 19:00:50 PDT 2003

| Quoting eculp at encontacto.net:
|
| > There has to be a simple way to access mimp directly without horde
| > frames.  I have tried mimp as the application for authentication, as
| > the $_prefs['initial_application'] I address it directly from apache
| > and still can't get rid of the frames.  I can't think of anything
| > else to try right now.
|
| What are you trying to access it *with*?

An ebay special, Palm, GSM (I think) modem, eudora browser and earthlink
account.

It actually works pretty well with imp but I thought mimp would be better.
I just loaned it to a friend for a couple of days so when I saw the latest
changes I thought that I could test them with my laptop.  Maybe that is
the problem.  Previously I had the problem of a login loop between horde
and mimp with the palm.  It seemed as though the sessions were conflicting
but I just tried a couple of times so I may be wrong.  This is new to me
and I don't have patience to scribble many emails but other folks might.:-)

Thanks,

ed