[mimp] Mimp Quickstart guide?

David Nelson horde at david-nelson.com
Sun May 18 13:26:23 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have been a horde/imp user for a long time and have recently been trying to
get Mimp going.  I have read all of the archived messages in the mimp list and
it still seems like I'm missing some big pieces of the picture.

Is there a quickstart guide to gettting Mimp going?

I saw someone mention upgrading their horde with the "mobile stuff" - what
exactly does that mean?

I am running horde-2.2.3-1 and imp-3.2.1-1, the system is working like a
charm.

If someone would be so kind as to give me a quick push in the right direction
of what I need to install/upgrade/change it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
David