[mimp] Condensing login page

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed May 28 16:58:52 PDT 2003

Quoting David Nelson <horde at david-nelson.com>:

> This may help define more of what the problem is.  I found this on a
> developer tech support board for my phone provider - it was a response to
> a question about the same error message I was seeing.  Any easy way to
> reduce the header size below 200 bytes?

I've trimmed what I can. You might want to fiddle with your php (expose_php)
and apache settings to see if you can nuke any other headers. Keep us
informed if you discover anything especially useful.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.