[mimp] Re: Log on Error

Rodolfo segleaur at mechanus.org
Mon Jun 16 21:27:10 PDT 2003

Rodolfo said something about Log on Error on
 Mon, 16 Jun 2003 :

 | ok, maybe i'm just running low on caffeine and that's all, but i've been
 | wrapping my head around this for the last four hours, and i can't quite find
 | out what's wrong. i've got two horde installations living on the same server
 | -
 | one for normal web requests and another for the wap environment (in other
 | words, just horde, mimp and turba). i'm running all the latest cvs code with
 | apache 1.3.27 and php 4.3.1. i keep getting the following error:
 |
 | Jun 16 22:49:36 HORDE [error] [mimp] FAILED LOGIN 192.168.35.8 to i:i[i] as
 | segleaur [on line 219 of "/var/www/wap-horde/mimp/lib/MIMP.php"]
 |
 | it seems as if it's not picking up the server, but the only server specified
 | in
 | the config/servers.php is the IMAP server that is also being used for the
 | web
 | interface.
 |
 | any ideas?
 |
 | Cheers,
 |
 | Rodolfo
 |
 | --
 | There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find
 | the
 | ways in which you yourself have altered. - Nelson Mandela

hey guys - nevermind. i simply redid all the configuration files. though it's
still not working via my sprint phone - says there's a compile error. i'll try
on a couple of other phones, maybe it's mine. but i would appreciate if someone
on the list (that has free wireless access from their phone) try out
wap.mechanus.org and let me know if it works.

Cheers,

Rodolfo