[mimp] MIMP WAP problem

Otto Kolsi ottomimp at kolsi.net
Fri Jul 18 02:11:12 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have the following (newbie?) problem with MIMP:

I have installed Horde, IMP and MIMP from CVS HEAD. Now when I go with
browser to MIMP, I first log in using IMP and then with MIMP and I can see
my inbox. When I'm doing same with WAP (Nokia mobile phones or emulators),
I can log in to IMP normally with WAP but then the MIMP login page is
never shown.

If I check the network traffic from the server, in the normal browser case
the server replies to mimp/index.php GET with HTML page that contains
inbox data. But in the WAP case the HTTP response code is 200 and the
Content-Type is correct but the response body does not contain any data!
The response Content-Length is 0.

So MIMP works with browser, Horde/IMP login works with WAP but MIMP
doesn't work with WAP.. Any ideas?

 -Otto-