[mimp] mimp install help from newbie

Peng, Meimin mpeng at atxna.com
Fri Oct 3 14:27:03 PDT 2003

Hi,

I try to have web-based mail service and wap mail services running.
But, I am frustrate about mimp configuration.

The php, horde and imp seem working but not mimp when I use WAP simulator to
test. (I am able to see test.php and use web-based email).

Here are the questions I have and please guide me a little bit. Thank you.

1. I saw there is a line code which is looking for config\conf.php file in
mimp\index.php;
I only saw conf.xml file in config directory. File missing or I need to do
something??

2. I tried the following config which I saw in mailing list, it causees
fatal error.
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'composite';
$conf['auth']['params'] = array(
    'drivers' => array('imp' => array('driver' => 'application',
                                      'params' => array('app' => 'imp')),
                       'mimp' => array('driver' => 'application',
                                       'params' => array('app' => 'mimp')),
    'loginscreen_switch' => '_horde_select_loginscreen',
);

if (!function_exists('_horde_select_loginscreen')) {
    function _horde_select_loginscreen()
    {
        require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/Browser.php';
        $browser = &new Browser();
        if ($browser->isMobile()) {
            return 'mimp';
        }
        return 'imp';
    }
}

The environment I have is WinXP, Apache 2.0.43, Php v4.3.4rc2-dev, Horde:
3.0-cvs, imp: 3.2.2 and Mimp: 0.0.1-cvs.  Thanks.
--Zoe

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this e-mail is privileged and
confidential.  Any use, copying or dissemination of any portion of this
e-mail by or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to sender and delete
it from your system immediately.