[mimp] default identity's address getting set incorrectly

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Tue Dec 7 11:01:16 PST 2004

> What do you mean by "haven't fully logged in to Horde"? I can't reproduce
> this either accessing MIMP from an emulator or from mozilla.

MIMP is installed along side of IMP / Ingo / Turba.  Horde is configured
to use a transparent authentication mechanism (it's user name is set by
$_SERVER[ 'REMOTE_USER' ], which is set by out SSO).  IMP uses hordeauth
to log in to the server.

MIMP isn't behind the SSO (as defined by apache <Location> blocks),
because I'm not sure if how compatible our SSO is with WAP.  So
REMOTE_USER isn't set, and the horde username is set to a default
("horde_user").  MIMP presents a login screen and people log into MIMP
separately.  Is this the problem?  If so, can you make configuration
suggestions?

oh - what WAP emulator are you using?

Liam