[mimp] undefined function findbody() in lib/Compose.php

Deryk Piper deryk at mod-soft.com
Fri Jan 7 08:22:05 PST 2005

Hello!

I hope that development continues on MIMP as it's very useful.  Works
well with my PocketPC, not so well (ie, not at all) with my Moto V600 -
but that's another story.

When I try to compose a message using my PocketPC I get the following in
error_log:

[07-Jan-2005 08:09:05] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:
findbody() in D:\inetpub\wwwroot\webmail\horde\mimp\lib\Compose.php on
line 132

My Compose.php is v1.28.

Nothing changes on the PocketPC screen.  The message isn't sent.

Ideas?

DP

Deryk Piper, B.A.Sc
 Network Manager