[mimp] MIMP & Palm Treo 600

Eugene eacosta at eugene.cc
Tue Feb 1 12:38:38 PST 2005

Does anyone know how to get the authorization method to work with a Palm Treo
600 browser?  I have the driver set to composite, and have added the

$conf['auth']['params']['drivers'] = array

part from the Wiki fine, and I can logon using Mozilla, Netscape, IE, (which
all go to normal imp logon) and my broswer from an iPaq Pocket PC 2002 (which
goes straight to the mimp logon) all go to their respective pages.  But, I
just tried a new Palm Treo 600 (verizon service) and it loaded the imp logon
page instead of the proper mimp page.

Does anyone have the proper changes needed to add to the lib/Horde/Browser.php
file that will allow it to redirect the Palm Treo 600 to the mimp page?

Thanks,
Eugene