[mimp] Re: Upgraded to HEAD - Blank Screen

Eugene eacosta at eugene.cc
Wed Mar 30 12:40:30 PST 2005

Eugene <eacosta <at> eugene.cc> writes:

> Hello All,
>
> I just upgraded using the .tar.gz (LATEST HEAD from 3/29/05: mimp-HEAD-2005-
03-
> 29.tar.gz) and now all I get when I load the webpage is a blank screen.  The
> last version I was using was the HEAD from 3/28/05 and that worked fine
> (except trailer.txt and saving sent messages still did not work, so I
figured
> it would be updated in the newest development release: 3/29/05), but when I
> untarred the 3/29/05 on top of the 3/28/05 release, things went blank.  I
even
> recreated the conf.php file in the admin pages.
>
> Am I doing anything wrong?  It worked for 3/28/05, but not 3/29/05.
>
> Thanks ahead of time,
> Eugene

OK...  I again, just upgraded to the mimp-HEAD-2005-03-30.tar.gz snapshot, and
now I get a normal login screen and, when I send an e-mail, my trailer.txt is
added.  But, it still does not save a copy of the e-mail in my sent-mail
folder (which bug #1392 and #1634 was supposed to have fixed).  I updated in
the same way as above...

Here is an excerpt from my prefs.php file:

// save a copy of sent messages?
// a value of 0 = no, 1 = yes
$_prefs['save_sent_mail'] = array(
    'value' => 1,