[mimp] Err: the folder "sent-mail" was not created.

Simon Detheridge simon at widgit.com
Fri Jun 3 09:48:59 PDT 2005

Okay, I got over my problem with the lack of menus (I've never actually tried a
wap site before. They never seemed very useful.) and now I have another
problem.

When I send a message, it sends correctly, but the following error is displayed:

ERR: The folder "sent-mail" was not created. This is what the server said:
Invalid mailbox name.
MSG: Message sent successfully, but not saved to sent-mail

Any idea what causes this? It works in imp...

--
Simon Detheridge
SEN Developer, Widgit Software