[mimp] Can't save prefs

Gareth Evans gareth at evans.org
Fri Jun 17 07:56:26 PDT 2005

Hello all,

I've just installed Mimp, from the 2005-06-15 snapshot. I can view and
send messages ok, but if I try to make changes to my options, when I
click "Save options", I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/horde/lib/Horde/Notification/Listener/mobile.php on line 97

I'm using the latest stable version of the Horde framework (3.0.4), and
I wonder if that's the problem - maybe Mimp is looking for something
that's been added more recently. If that's the case, should I go to the
latest snapshot of Horde, try an older version of Mimp, or something else?

Thanks,

Gareth
--

This man, for instance, reverses around angry hater and runs into vans (6,5)
w: 020 7323 4357

This footnote certifies that this message has not been checked for
viruses, hoaxes or half-baked opinions. Don't believe anything you read
in your email. Yar-Harr!