[mimp] Exchange and Mimp?

Alex Brotman atbrotman at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 09:09:54 PST 2006

I've been trying to get Mimp(H3) to work against an
Exchange IMAP server. Imp does work, and Mimp works
against a courier-imap server.

When I try to authenticate from Mimp's login screen I
get:

MSG: No supported IMAP authentication method could be
found.

Looking in lib/IMAP/Client.php - I can see the code
for the authentication methods but I don't understand
why it wouldn't work.  From 001 capability on the
exchange server:

001 capability
* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 IDLE LOGIN-REFERRALS
MAILBOX-REFERRALS NAMESPACE LITERAL+ UIDPLUS CHILDREN
AUTH=NTLM
001 OK CAPABILITY completed.

Is there some way to make this work?

Thank you, Alex