[mimp] Problem with Nokia 6230

Swetal Jariwala swetmaster at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 5 03:06:36 PST 2006

Hi Michael,

I am pretty sure that this bug does not apply to my problem.  I am using the
Nokia Series 60 SDK with emulator and the phone receives both <card>s with
the <do> tags but still doesn't display the menu.  Maybe its a problem
identifying the correct browser??  I installed the latest rc1 of mimp and
the problem persists.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

-Swetal