[mimp] Folder list new message indicator/counts

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Sun Mar 19 19:06:56 PST 2006

Something that I would find beneficial would be some kind of
indication in the folder list of which folders contain new (unseen)
messages (a count of new messages would be even better).

So, I was playing around with the code a little. I got optimistic
because MIMP_Tree is extended from IMP_Tree, and IMP_Tree appears to
contain the count of unseen messages for each folder. But MIMP_Tree
doesn't appear to have that information.

Is that correct? Or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,
Rick

P.S. I understand (and agree with) why MIMP is meant to be as
minimalist as possible...I just want to confirm my findings and make
sure I'm not missing something simple.
--
Rick Emery

  you will always long to return"