[mimp] MIMP mime-type incorrect

TAGE tageland at yahoo.fr
Tue May 23 21:38:56 PDT 2006

HI,

When i check mimp module in wapsilon.com, it returns
this error :

"Wrong mime-type, I got text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1,
but I want text/vnd.wap.wml.
This error occurs when you request a page that is not
a WAP page, or when the webserver isn't set up
correctly for hosting WAP sites"

I suppose that I just modify
mimp/config/mime_types.php
but it doesn't work.

Where can I the mime-type to text/vnd.wap.wml?

Thanks,
TAGE