[mimp] Opera on UIQ not mobile

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Mon Jun 19 06:17:23 PDT 2006

Hi,

I recently took a look at MIMP and tried to use it with Opera (not
Opera Mini) on a Sony Ericsson P910i (UIQ). This browser seems not to
be redirected to the MIMP login page, but instead on the normal Horde
login screen. I use the composite driver for authentication and the
custom code for the browser switch as mentioned in the wiki.

This is the agent string:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Symbian OS; UIQ; 316) Opera 6.31  [de]

Even if you can load any page in this browser, IMP is not really
usable so it should be treated as mobile in my opinion.

Gruss,
     Oliver.