[mimp] MIMP doesn't work properly

Eligijus Rackauskas eligijus.rackauskas at sc.vu.lt
Thu Aug 3 02:08:25 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have some problems with MIMP:    MIMP do not work with smart phones.

I installed
  a.. Horde: 3.1.1
  b.. Imp: H3 (4.1.1)
  c.. Mimp: H3 (1.0-cvs)
IMP works fine.

MIMP works only with browsers fine, but I can't check mailbox from smart phones or from WAP emulator (tagtag.com).
With smart phone or with WAP emulator I can open only MIMP's login screen. When I try to login, emulator writes "Invalid WML code".

Horde error_log show warnings (when I use WAP emulator):

fwrite(): 89 is not a valid stream resource in /mimp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 172
fgets(): 89 is not a valid stream resource in /mimp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 225
Undefined offset:  1 in mimp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 256
fclose(): 89 is not a valid stream resource in mimp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 495
fwrite(): 89 is not a valid stream resource in mimp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 172
fgets(): 89 is not a valid stream resource in mimp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 225
Undefined offset:  1 in mimp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 256
fclose(): 89 is not a valid stream resource in mimp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 495

Almost same errors come when I use browser...

P.S the code from http://wiki.horde.org/MIMPHowTo is added into horde config.php file.