[mimp] Duplicate paths in Login and Delete URLs

Alex Kuretz akuretz at 3dstickfight.com
Wed Aug 23 06:40:31 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm new to Horde/Imp/Mimp, but have them all mostly working quite well on my server. Thanks to all the developers that put their time into this product, I'm enjoying it so far.

The issue I'm seeing, is that duplicate paths appear when I log into Mimp and when I delete a message,  resulting in 404 errors. The URL looks like this:
http://www.server.com/horde/index.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.server.com%2Fhorde%2Fmimp%2Findex.php%2Fhorde%2Fmimp%2Findex.php%3Fnocache%3D5310v7zf1jsw

Notice the "?url=http://www.server.com/horde/mimp/index.php/horde/mimp/index.php" redundant path? I only see this when initially logging in, and when deleting (or undeleting) messages. I am able to view, reply, and compose messages successfully. I see this behavior both in IE and on my Motorola e816 phone running the Novarra browser.

The closest bug I see might be #1634. Has anyone else seen this behavior?

I am using the composite authentication driver with a browser switch, as described in the wiki.

Thanks,
Alex