[mimp] Duplicate paths in Login and Delete URLs

Alex Kuretz akuretz at 3dstickfight.com
Thu Aug 24 10:43:42 PDT 2006

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your reply. I looked into your suggestion, and I don't think that's the issue. When looking at the PHP environment from the Horde test.php page, it seems to properly identify PHP_SELF. However, I did try hardcoding $webroot = /horde but it didn't make a change to the behavior.

However, I have narrowed things down a bit, I think. I reloaded horde/config/conf.php and reconfigured Horde only, not any applications. When diffing the files, I saw no real differences, however the behavior seems improved. Here's what I have found:
- http://www.server.com/horde/imp/ loads correctly in IE, fails in mobile browser
- http://www.server.com/horde/mimp/ fails in IE, loads correctly in mobile browser
- changed horde/lib/Horde/Browser.php to make my IE useragent return true from Browswer->isMobile()
    - http://www.server.com/horde/imp/ now fails in IE, fails in mobile browser
    - http://www.server.com/horde/mimp/ now loads correctly in IE, loads correctly in mobile browser

The reason I changed this, is because my mobile browser identifies itself as ""Mozilla/5.0 [en] (Windows NT 5.0; U)" which fails the isMobile() check. So I hard-code that specific browser string in Browser.php to set $_mobile to true.

Long story short, the system now seems to work correctly for Login, however the Delete URL is still munged! All other actions have correctly formed URLs. Here's what it looks like:
http://www.server.com/horde/mimp/message.php/horde/mimp/message.php?nocache=10ug4lrw3wps&index=99&start=4&actionID=delete_message

Let me know if my description sparks any ideas you'd like me to try.

Thanks!
Alex