[mimp] Duplicate paths in Login and Delete URLs

Alex Kuretz akuretz at 3dstickfight.com
Fri Sep 1 08:45:31 PDT 2006

Well, I'm also seeing this in IMP now, after being prompted to perform maintenance:
http://www.server.com/horde/imp/redirect.php/horde/imp/redirect.php?nocache=6de35ay90a68&maintenance_done=1&domaintenance=1

Any ideas? I'll try manually defining the webroot setting again, see if that makes a difference.

Thanks,
Alex