[mnemo] Fwd: mnemo

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:46:21 -0400

----- Forwarded message from andy@rhetorical.com -----
    Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 14:58:09 +0100
    From: Andy Wilson <andy@rhetorical.com>
 Subject: mnemo
      To: chuck@horde.org

I know you like things going to the lists so I apologise in advance.

Just done a cvs update and noticed a few things with mnemo.

1. no conf.php but it is a required file
2. errors on the main mnemo page.

Notice: Undefined index: import_export in
/space/horde/mnemo/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 18
Notice: Undefined index: print in /space/horde/mnemo/templates/menu/menu.inc
on line 23

3. I have also discovered this error on the main tasks page.

Notice: Undefined index: print in /space/horde/nag/templates/menu/menu.inc
on line 23

error 2b and 3 seem to be pf the same type and id like to be able to debug
future stuff like this on my own.
What should i be looking for when i come accross errors like this?

Thanks a lot for your help here.
--
Andy
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>