[mnemo] Some problems with notes ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy@hub.org
Fri Nov 8 18:54:59 2002

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>:
>
> > how about just not say it worked?  or 'if none', output a message stating
> > that the setting wasn't saved anywhere?
>
> It almost seems like it'd be better to let the categories backend be able to
> say that it isn't persistent... Not sure.

Is there a reason why the categories backend is optional?  I got hit by
another dependency today that I wasn't expecting ... the hermes relies on
whups databases being created ...

maybe there should just be one central 'create_db' schema that includes
everything, so that its all there ready to be used?