[mnemo] Feature Possibility

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri Nov 22 17:21:11 2002

Quoting adam@morrison-ind.com:

> Has anyone considered a feature of bieng able to send a memo as a mail
> message, via IMP.  That would be a nice integration.

That does sound neat. A patch would be great; otherwise, hopefully it'll get
onto someone's todo list.

> Also, since IMP has spell check, will that functionality be rolled into
> mnemo?

Someone first has to make the spell check code into more of a reuseable
library. There are a ton of Horde apps that can use this once that work gets
done.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."