[mnemo] Problem saving notes to mysql database with CVS HEAD.

robert sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Jan 8 10:55:22 PST 2003

Not that I can see is there a way to create catagories without creating notes?

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.