[mnemo] mnemo api function

Khan Gorlewski khan at mrgoldensun.net
Mon Apr 28 12:56:24 PDT 2003

Hi, I am a newbie here. I want to put a button in imp for the view of each
email message to automatically save the email as a mnemo note. Sort of like how
the existing feature where a person can add the sender of an email to the
address book with one click.

I looked in the mnemo api and I saw a function to do this - it takes a body
variable and category variable.

function mnemoAddMemo($body = '', $category = '')

But I have no idea how to impliment this button in the imp interface. Can some
one give feedback on how to do this or a reference where to start. I just
wonder whether it is an interesting idea.

Thanks,

Khan