[mnemo] mnemo updated from 1.1.2 to 2.0.1 but can't see old notes

Eric Sandall eric at sandall.us
Mon May 23 16:34:27 PDT 2005

I recently updated my entire Horde framework and Horde and Imp are doing
well, but Mnemo can't see my notes from 1.1.2. I've run the update
script in scripts/upgrades and can see new notes I write, but my old
notes, which are still in the database (I can browse them easily with
phpmyadmin) are inaccessible. I've tried exporting them from the db and
reimporting them through Mnemo, but I get more "empty" notes than I
tried to import.

Any ideas? Do I have to manually go through and add them?

Here's an example of what I have and what a new note looks like:
memo_id  memo_desc  memo_body  memo_category  memo_private  memo_uid
21       <text>     <text>        1               1
9f67b330e6d969b3cc8c533fdacab0c2  <text>   <text>              0
20050523161339.4idit0ulzbsw at mail.sandall.us

The first is an old entry, the second a new. The apparent differences
are: memo_id, memo_category, memo_private, and memo_uid. I've tried
removing memo_categary, setting memo_private to "0", and making memo_uid
"42", but none of those helped. I don't want to play around too much
with memo_id and memo_uid "just in case" that'd screw things up.

TIA,

-sandalle