[mnemo] Shared Notepad

Sean Hare sean at pilgrimpage.com
Wed Aug 17 09:39:27 PDT 2005

Newbie Question:

Looked everywhere for where I can create a shared notepad.  Can someone
point me in the right direction?

Currently I go to:

My Notepads->Enter a Notepad Name->Description->Create.  It is now in a
drop down that when selected, shows a permissions button.  Upon using
the permissions link, I get a popup that simply says "<GUID> not found."

I will also be creating shared calendars, tasks, etc.  I'm assuming the
process is the same for all of these.  I've looked through faq, docs,
and googled to find answers.   Any point in the right direction would be
helpful.  Here are the versions:

    * Hermes: 0.1-cvs
    * Horde: 3.0.5-RC1
    * Kronolith: H3 (2.0.3)