[mnemo] No memos

Fabio Lourenco Gomes flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br
Mon Oct 2 13:58:34 PDT 2006

Hi there,

   My mnemo installation (H3 - 2.1) isn't allowing me to add any new
notes. Actually I don't even have the "New Note" button avaiable and
when I try to create a new Memo, the application returns success but
the memo isn't created.

   Following is my conf.php, but it is really simple and I don't think
it is the problem:

> $conf['storage']['params']['table'] = 'mnemo_memos';
> $conf['storage']['params']['driverconfig'] = 'horde';
> $conf['storage']['driver'] = 'sql';
> $conf['menu']['print'] = true;
> $conf['menu']['import_export'] = true;
> $conf['menu']['apps'] = array();

   If horde/conf.php is necessary to help me, I'm willing to send it too.

   Can anyone, please, shed some light on this problem?

   Thanks in advance,
   Fábio Gomes